Course Start: 1st Feb 2017
Course End: 1st May 2017
Do you have a desire to be become a leader of the future?
We are offering an exciting leadership
development opportunity through The Pennine teaching School Alliance.
- Funded through the NCTL Leadership Equality & Diversity Fund
Ms Jane Acklam OBE Key note speaker
By the end of the 3 day programme participants will:
• Explore leadership at all stages within school
• Investigate evidence based Research
• Develop the skills, knowledge and understanding required for leadership at all levels.
The cost of the programme is FREE Supply costs are not covered.
If you are interested in registering your place on the Aspirant Female
Leadership Programme please contact Eleanor Kaye (email@example.com)
Any queries about Aspirant Female Leadership Programme, please contact
Helen Edwards (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Aspirant Female Leaders Flyer 2017.pdf
- Aspirant Female Leadership Application Form Pennine TSA 2016.docx